The Council holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) at least once in every financial year, which takes place as part of ACFID’s Annual National Conference.
The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Review ACFID’s operations, including to receive and consider the profit and loss account, the balance sheet, the report of the Auditor and the report of the Board
- Receive and consider the report from the Code of Conduct Committee
- Set policy-making guidelines, and formulate fundamental policy principles and objectives
- Encourage active participation of all members
- Elect Board members and officeholders of ACFID in place of those retiring
- Approve and ratify the admission of new members
- Address such other matters as the Council determines from time to time.
If you would like to see the minutes of the most recent ACFID AGM, please contact us to request them.
During the ACFID Council's 2016 AGM several resolutions were passed, they can be viewed and downloaded here: