ACFID StoneX Corporate Partnership
ACFID formed a Corporate Partnership with StoneX (previously known as INTL FCStone), one of the world’s leading Global Payment Exchange providers, in 2020, after their years of longstanding support and sponsorship of the ACFID National Conference. The relationship centers on working together to provide opportunities for ACFID Members to access up to date global payments advice in exotic financial markets, from industry experts. These opportunities are delivered through learning sessions, newsletter content, and National Conference sessions.
- ACFID Conference virtual session recording September 2021 ‘The Defining Decade Session: Working in Difficult Markets: funding, financial institutions, and de-risking‘
- ACFID News Article February 2021 ‘New Approach to Delivering Funds In-Country’
- Conference virtual session recording October 2020 ‘Oceania Connect Session 3.7: International Payments Compliance: Managing a Moving Target’
- ACFID News Article July 2020 ‘COVID-19 fallout: How NGOs can navigate project funding impacts’
- ACFID Webinar Recording June 2020 ‘Managing overseas project payments in a COVID-19 world’
StoneX representative speaks to a 2019 National Conference female Delegate while a male Delegate looks on.
StoneX representative presents at the 2020 Oceania Connect virtual conference while displaying a slide show.
Get In touch
Keep up to date with the StoneX team on LinkedIn, or Twitter.
Contact Michael Stachowiak, Head of Business Development (Global Payments), Australia and New Zealand via email: [email protected], LinkedIn. or, call: +61 421 853 930.