To apply to become a member, potential applicants must first read the ACFID Membership Application Guidelines:
These guidelines provide:
- An overview of the membership application process, including its purpose and principles
- A description of ACFID membership categories, including eligibility criteria, rights and obligations
- A step-by-step guide to applying for membership, including descriptions of the documents required on application and how to submit an application
- Details on the assessment process and timeframes for application approval.
For universities that wish to become ACFID Affiliate Members, please refer to the University Affiliate Guidelines and Information Sheet:
If you’ve now read these guidelines and have decided to apply for ACFID Membership, please click on the relevant link below to download the Application Form and begin your application:
- Application Form – Full Membership
- Application Form – Affiliate Membership
- Application Form - University Affiliate Membership
- Attachment A (For applicants for Affiliate Membership who also wish to become Code signatories)
Due dates for applications
ACFID will not be accepting new Full Member Applications in February 2017. ACFID's revised Code of Conduct is scheduled for implementation in April 2017 which will require the new member applicaiton process and requirements to be re-structured accordingly.
More information on the new application process be available online in April/May 2017.
ACFID will reopen the membership application process in June 2017 allowing potential applicants to submit for the August 2017 application round.
If you need more information on the new ACFID Code of Conduct or the new member application process for 2017 please contact ACFID's Membership & Stakeholder Coordinator or call on 02 6285 1816.