This E-learning module offers practical scenarios for understanding and using the Code. The resource is free, but online registration is required.
The resource is designed to be used by:
- Staff and volunteers and board members of ACFID member organisations
- New Code of Conduct signatory organisations.
By the end of the module you will
- Understand the role and importance of the Code within the aid and development sector: who it is for, why it was developed, and how it operates
- Be familiar with the components of the Code and the scope of the Code requirements across four areas of accountability
- Know what accountability mechanisms the Code includes and how they operate.
Use your computer to undertake this program at your own pace. Sound is required. It takes about two hours to complete.
This is one of several E-learning modules offered by ACFID.