About the Opportunity
The Australia-Kiribati Literacy and Inclusive Education Program (AusKLIP) is a new program funded by the Government of Australia, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and managed by DT Global. The AusKLIP is a five-year program commencing in October 2023 and will provide support to the Kiribati Ministry of Education (MoE).
We envisage multiple positions may become available within the new AusKLIP for Kiribati men and women candidates, to commence in January 2024. These important AusKLIP team positions include:
AusKLIP Management/ Specialists:
- AusKLIP Operations Manager (suited to those with substantial experience in program Operations and leadership with donor/DFAT funded programs)
- AusKLIP Finance Manager (suited to those with qualifications in finance/accounting and strong financial management experience with donor/DFAT funded programs and who are experienced users of MYOB or similar accounting software applications)
- AusKLIP Communications and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer (suited for those with experience in Communications and M&E practice, including with donor/DFAT funded programs).
AusKLIP Administration and Finance Positions:
- Finance Officer (suited to those with finance related qualifications and some experience in finance/payment processing tasks);
- Administration Officer (suited to exceptional graduates or early career professionals with some administration experience and a range of skills and qualifications);
- Office Assistant/ Driver (suited for a responsible individual who has driving skills, is familiar with office administration/logistical support tasks and has the capacity to learn new skills).
We are looking for candidates with the following personal attributes:
- Show initiative and self reliance
- Can perform their work with minimal supervision
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills, including in MS Word, Excel and communications
- Are accountable for the delivery of their assigned tasks
- Paying attention to detail and communication
- Ability to work out how best to complete their assigned tasks, ask questions when required and to keep supervisors updated on progress.
- Are punctual, honest and are committed to doing quality work
If you have skills, qualification(s) and experience (including the with the above personal attributes) and are seeking a career change, we would like to invite you to apply to this Expression of Interest. Please include a copy of your current CV and a one-page cover letter describing how you could be part of the new AusKLIP team.
Please note that this call for EOIs may be used for making direct appointment of candidates (where appropriate) for positions under the AusKLIP Administration and Finance areas. However, it does not preclude the possibility of future open-merit recruitment processes for Management/Specialist Positions. Women and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
As this is a call for general Expressions of Interest only, there are no Terms of Reference or Job Descriptions at this stage.
The AusKLIP supports the Ministry of Education to deliver a quality education to boys and girls across Kiribati. In support of this important program, you are passionate about what you do and are interested in becoming involved in delivering a high quality development program in Kiribati. You will have good interpersonal skills, with the capacity to develop meaningful working relationships with program and Ministry staff and have an eagerness to work within a supportive team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
1) Your most recent and updated CV and a 1-page cover letter that expresses which position you are interested in.
Should you have any technical issues in uploading your application, please email your CV and cover letter to AusKlipRecruitment@Dt-global.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE on the 07 November 2023
Should the AusKLIP positions be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants from the EOI will be contacted.
About DT Global
DT Global is shaping a future where sustainable development and innovation empower individuals, communities, and nations. We work in partnership with local stakeholders to foster inclusive prosperity, social equity, and environmental stewardship. Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries to solve complex problems in the peacebuilding, governance, economic development, environment, and human development sectors. With a track record of technical excellence and more than 60 years of international development experience and relationships, we deliver innovative solutions that transform lives.
For more information, please see www.dt-global.com
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. The AusKLIP program is funded by the Australian Government and managed by DT Global.