Rare opportunity to join AVI as Onboarding Coordinator!
– Full-time permanent position
– Fitzroy office with flexible work arrangements
– Competitive remuneration ($78,300 – $87,000) with salary packaging benefits available
AVI supports the implementation of the Australian Volunteers Program on behalf of the Australian Government. The Australian Volunteers Program enables skilled Australian volunteers to support partner organisations in 26 countries across the Pacific, Asia and Africa to progress their development objectives.
Joining the dynamic Volunteer Services team, you will be responsible for monitoring and guiding program participants to complete visa and pre-assignment clearance requirements for all volunteer assignments on the Australian Volunteers Program. You will be liaising daily with a range of stakeholders including but not limited to program participants, external service providers and embassies, international country teams and internal departments.
THIS ROLE WILL SUIT SOMEONE WITH:
– Relevant post-secondary or tertiary qualifications in travel services, business administration, project coordination, and/or equivalent experience
– Outstanding customer service skills with capacity to answer queries from a range of stakeholders
– Excellent collaboration, communication and influencing skills and the ability to gain cooperation from external stakeholders
– Proven administrative skills, including attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritise tasks
– Technologically savvy with ability to navigate through and maintain databases up-to-date (Salesforce preferred)
– Experience in international deployment and associated travel planning, organisation, logistics and administration
– Understanding of and commitment to EEO, child protection and privacy principles
IN RETURN, YOU WILL:
– Join a long-standing not-for-profit organisation with a rich history and a team of passionate individuals
– Have the best of both worlds with our inner-city office in the heart of Fitzroy, Melbourne, and flexible work arrangements for remote work
– Be offered a competitive remuneration package (including superannuation) of $78,300 – $87,000 (depending on experience). In addition, you may access generous salary packaging of up to $15,900/year and $2,650 for meal/entertainment expenses.
For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please visit https://avi.elmotalent.com.au/controlpanel/recruitment/careers/view-job/79 and click ‘Apply Now’ to submit a cover letter and a current resume.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AVI actively encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity. AVI will provide reasonable workplace adjustments for applicants with disability.
AVI has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for personnel who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check and referee checks.