AVI supports the implementation of the Australian Volunteers Program on behalf of the Australian Government. The Australian Volunteers Program supports skilled Australian volunteers to work alongside organisations to sustainably support capacity development of people, organisations and communities in various countries across the Pacific, Asia and Africa.
The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in attracting and engaging a broad range of Australians to volunteer on the Australian Volunteers Program, through the planning, development and delivery of a recruitment marketing, advertising and engagement activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will suit someone with:
1. Experience coordinating recruitment marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital environments.
2. Experience in planning, promoting and delivering events, and coordinating promotional exhibitions at conferences, forums, etc.
3. Demonstrated experience producing engaging content both written and visual (including for advertising, email marketing and collateral) in a variety of formats specific to different audience needs. Proficiency in Canva, InDesign and Photoshop highly desirable.
4. Developed reporting skills and the ability to analyse performance metrics to optimise strategies and content. Experience in Google data studio desirable.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed oral communications and public speaking skills (presenting at and facilitating events online and in-person to a range of audiences)
6. Ability to think strategically and manage small-scale projects.
7. Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task, work autonomously and operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
8. Excellent organisational, time management skills and keen attention to detail
9. Understanding of and commitment to EEO, child protection and privacy principles
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations Business or equivalent experience (minimum three years).
In return you will:
1. Get to work with colleagues and partners in Australia and across the Pacific, Asia and Africa
2. Have the best of both worlds with our inner-city office in the heart of Fitzroy, Melbourne, and flexible work arrangements
3. A total remuneration package (including superannuation) of $78,300 – $87,000 (depending on experience)
For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please see the Position Descriptions on the AVI website https://avi.elmotalent.com.au/controlpanel/recruitment/careers/view-job/74 and submit a cover letter and a current resume
Application Closing date: 26 March 2023
This will be conducted as rolling recruitment process with shortlisting and interviews being completed as applications are received. Please submit your application ASAP if you are interested in the role.
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AVI actively encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity. AVI will provide reasonable workplace adjustments for applicants with disability.
AVI has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for personnel who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check and referee checks.