- Exceptional opportunity to join Oxfam Australia’s Trailwalker Team.
- 12 Months Contract, Full-time, 35 hours per week (With flexibility to work 28 hours per week)
- Melbourne or Sydney based
At Oxfam Australia, we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We are a member of Oxfam International, a global confederation working with partners and local communities in 87 countries.
Would you like to join this global movement of people working together to eliminate the inequalities that keep people in poverty?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT OXFAM
As part of Trailwalker team, you will use your skills, qualifications, lived experience and initiative to tackle inequality and flight poverty. Yes, you read that right, lived experience and initiative, because it is not all about key selection criteria.
Research shows that women will only apply for a job if they meet 100% of the selection criteria, while men will apply if they meet an average of 60%. We understand that life teaches us so much, so if you don’t meet all the criteria but just know that you have what it takes, then please apply.
As the Trailwalker Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising Coordinator, you will support Oxfam Australia’s organisational goals, joining a global movement of people working together to eliminate poverty by tackling inequality, by driving revenue and creating sustainable growth through the acquisition, retention, and engagement of corporate and high value community teams for Oxfam Trailwalker events.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU (THE KEY SELECTION CRITERIA)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years corporate partnerships, Corporate Social Responsibility, relationship management or fundraising experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and create meaningful relationship with supporters / clients and increase supporter base.
- Proven experience with new business development, account management or high value supporter engagement.
- The ability to apply analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A base salary of $93,422 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to generous non-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive impact around the world.
- We value flexibility and seek to support our people to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
- Cultural leave
- Superannuation matching
Our culture is shaped by our values, which reinforce what we care about and how we do things, not just what we do. Our five core values of Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability drive everything we do at Oxfam.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct. We are committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us. Therefore, our people are required to comply with the One Oxfam Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policies and sign the Oxfam Australia Child Safeguarding and One Oxfam Employee Codes of Conduct.
HOW TO APPLY
- a cover letter that tells us how your professional history and lived experience makes you the right candidate.
- your CV.
- your response to the selection criteria outlined in the advertisement.
Applications close on 3 July 2023
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a safe and inclusive workplace where our people feel valued, respected and impowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and encourage applicants with personal experience of the forms of injustice we seek to address to apply for opportunities at Oxfam Australia.
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia with the subject to satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check, and Counter Terrorism and Aid Diversion Check.
We give priority to protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, supporters, and the communities we work with. If successful you may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or approved medical contraindication prior to commencing employment with Oxfam Australia.