All applications should consist of a completed Application for Employment Form, Resume and Statement against the Selection Criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please send your full application for the available role to [email protected] by the nominated time and date outlined in the job vacancy announcements below. Test
Communications and Media Adviser – Full time, Canberra based
• Are you passionate about international development and social justice?
• Do you enjoy a dynamic environment to bring your communications skills to work every day?
ACFID is the peak body for Australian non-government organisations (NGOs) involved in international development and humanitarian action. Our purpose is to lead and unite our members in action for a just, equitable and sustainable world.
• Build ACFID’s profile, reputation and voice through strategic external and internal communications;
• Lead the planning and roll-out of ACFID’s communications strategy and key initiatives;
• Provides strategic communications advice to ACFID management and support the development of ACFID staff to undertake effective communications;
• Advise on and lead the building of ACFID’s approach to strategic communications in the medium term.
You will need to interact with a diverse set of stakeholders, take a proactive and creative approach to your work, pay keen attention to detail, have the capacity to manage competing responsibilities, and to thrive in an energetic, team environment.
Applications close Wednesday 5 October 11:59PM AEST
Early applications are encouraged. For further information, please contact Joanna Pradela on 02 6281 9221.
Are you interested in working with ACFID? From time to time we have a requirement for casual staff for short-term administrative work in our Secretariat in Canberra. If you would like to be contacted about future opportunities, please complete the ACFID Employment Application Form and send it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.