Rare opportunity to join AVI as an Office Coordinator!
AVI is an Australian not-for-profit organisation committed to achieving economic and social development outcomes across Asia, the Pacific and the world. AVI believes in self-determination with locally owned and led change. We work for a peaceful, sustainable and just world by partnering with people and organisations to share skills, knowledge and experience to achieve the positive change and development goals they seek.
The role provides general office management and administrative support to ensure AVI office maintenance tasks are completed and the office runs well.
Download the Position Description here
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will suit someone with:
- Demonstrated ability to work in, and positively contribute to, a small multi-disciplinary team
- Experience providing administrative support in a busy, fast-paced office environment
- High level knowledge of organisational dynamics and culture, and experience coordinating administrative tasks across organisational functions
- Understanding of confidentiality principles, and experience with the confidential management of sensitive information
- Experience working with a range of software systems and package, including database software and the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of and commitment to EEO, child protection and privacy principles
- Post-secondary qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a similar office management/administrative support role
- For a full outline of the position and applicant requirements please see the Position Descriptions on the AVI website https://avi.elmotalent.com.au/careers/careers/job/view/83 and submit a cover letter and a current resume
- Application Closing date: 14 August 2023