The position of Overseas Partnerships Program Administrator supports the Overseas Partnerships Program (OPP) to run efficiently and effectively, in line with good development practice, according to established policy and procedures and meets the needs of our partners overseas. This includes:
- Supporting the Overseas Partnerships Program Director and Facilitator, to administer the ongoing OPP program.
- Supporting local conferences, regional and central councils and state/territory Overseas Partnerships Committees in their overseas development work by maintaining Australia’s OPP databases, preparing remittances and status checks, updating records and preparing reports on Administration activities as required.
A key component of the position is to ensure timely and accurate record keeping and initiating and responding to communications with stakeholders of the program as identified above in professional relationships.
This position is responsible to the Overseas Partnerships Program Advisor for the following key accountabilities and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (outlined at Attachment 1).
- Support the operational functions of the Overseas Partnerships Program (OPP) by carrying out the administrative tasks for Twinning, Projects and Assist A Student.
- Maintain the OPP and Assist A Student database, and develop, document and report on routine processes and identify improvements.
- Assisting others in use of the databases by providing training sessions and developing resources.
- Prepare records and documentation for the quarterly remittances and conference status checks sent to our overseas partners and quarterly and annual reports in relation to these.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with administration supports for State/Territory Overseas Partnership Committee members, including assisting in the development procedure manuals/documents, resources and providing administration training as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members of the State/Territory Overseas Partnership Committees, including supporting the development and deployment of regular communication, provision of resources and activities to build awareness of and engagement in the Society’s OPP.
- Operate within and support the implementation of OPP related organisational policy in relation to the use of technology, privacy, safeguarding and risk management.
This position is part time, contracted role and is a great opportunity for someone looking to return to work or looking for work during school hours.
Please provide a covering letter with your CV to apply.
This position is office based. Please see the position description on our website.