• Do you want to do work that really matters? Help us end avoidable blindness
• Full time, Permanent, based in Sydney (Flexible work from home arrangements available)
• Closing Date: Sunday the 28th of May 2023
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
The Foundation is an international development organisation working to prevent blindness and restore sight. We continue to carry on the legacy of Professor Fred Hollows, who believed every person had the right to quality eye care, no matter where they live. The Foundation has grown to work in more than 25 countries throughout Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific, as well as Australia. The Foundation has restored sight to more than 3 million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five-year strategic plan that aims to take us even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind or vision impaired and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to sight and good health.
The Foundation is also proud to announce that we were awarded the Employer of Choice Award (Public Sector and NFP) at the 2022 Australian HR Awards.
You are a technology guru with a passion for excellent customer service and a people centric approach. You will be a problem solver with strong analytical and collaboration skills, able to work in an agile environment. Additionally, you will be a strong stakeholder manager, with strong experience in end user technology management, MS suite of products (Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory etc.) and IT Risk & Compliance. You will have excellent documentation skills and approach tasks with a focus on planning and organisation. Finally, you will be comfortable to pick up the phone and speak with vendors, partners, or internal stakeholder to resolve issues or requests in an efficient manner.
Reporting to the Global Technology Services Manager, this position is accountable for providing support for effective day-to-day operation of technology, working closely with vendors and the broader technology team to ensure efficient support is provided to The Foundation in a compliant manner. The Technology Services Analyst will analyse data and lead activities, ensuring repetitive issues are addressed and processes are documented, simplified, streamlined, and automated.
• Operations: Analyse data/information, lead/coordinate efforts to continually simplify and automate operational processes/activities to improve quality of staff experience
• Global Standard: Work closely with office management technology architecture and end-users to ensure global standards for desktop environment, office IT equipment and service match requirements and are followed consistently.
• Standard Operating Environment (SOE) Compliance across all end user technology systems in Australia and the countries we work in.
• Innovation: Leverage technology at every opportunity to improve staff experience and simplify complex activities
• Risk & IT Security:
• Perform ongoing security reviews of the end user technology environment including Active Directory (AD) user access reviews
• Monitor of existing controls and work with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing compliance
• Ensure that suitable device security standards are consistently applied and maintained by working alongside the global service desk.
• Global Collaboration technology: Support the design, provision and administration of suitable services worldwide to maintain effective and secure knowledge management, collaboration, and productivity systems.
• Technology Champion: provide user guides and training material to facilitate use of technology services; and act as a technology advisor helping the business get the most from technology.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Experience in a similar role working for a complex organisation.
• Proven experience in simplifying complex processes.
• Managing vendors on a daily basis.
• Supporting technology projects.
• Managing purchasing and IT assets.
• Developing and testing technology solutions.
• Managing complex or difficult requests to successful conclusion
• Administration of complex systems
• Exceptional customer service skills
HOW WE RECOGNISE YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, we have a range of programs in place to support you. Including:
• Generous salary packaging – we provide access to not-for-profit salary packaging options, which will increase your take home pay, we also offer 17.5% annual leave loading
• Flexible work environment – we focus on output, not hours and enable you to prioritise your health and wellbeing
• Generous leave allowances – we offer Paid parental leave; 5 days bonus leave every year; an annual Foundation-wide “Me Day”; and time off for culturally significant/ceremonial leave
• Ongoing commitment to your continuous learning and career development – through tailored leadership and professional development programs, access to Linkedin Learning and focused development conversations.
To find out more about our benefits click here
Please apply directly via the “Apply” Button. Should you have any questions regarding the opportunity please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, at [email protected] for a confidential conversation. Kindly note that CVs will not be considered through this email address.
Applications Close: Sunday the 28th of May 2023
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children and community partners in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment. The Foundation is also committed to protecting the health of our beneficiaries, donors and partners and require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.