Are you an up-and-coming superstar interested in the international development sector and have some IT and/or admin experience?
ACFID is currently seeking an Information Management Officer part-time (0.6 / 0.8 FTE) for an immediate start to help with generic level 1 ICT support, in-house requests, front-of-house administration, and support in the launch of our digital transformation project. This role is for an initial period of 3 months, with the possibility for extension for the right candidate. This role would be particularly suited to someone in university studying international relations or development studies, interested in learning more about the sector and gaining exposure to the inner workings of Australia’s peak body for international development organisations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generic level 1 ICT support – Account creation, password resets, hardware trouble-shooting. Responding to minor issues like password resets, cable-juggling, basic IT trouble-shooting, and escalation to external IT provider as required
- Triage incoming support requests related to CRM launch from internal and external stakeholders and coordinate with project team to resolve or escalate these as needed.
- Post go-live technical support and internal implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Limited front of house administration: Monitoring organisation shared mailboxes and providing simple but timely responses or escalation where appropriate.
- Support to project team: contribute to the development of organisational processes, systems and policies related to ACFID’s digital transformation to support their ongoing use.
- General administration support.
- Certificate level qualifications in IT, admin or related field.