• Do you want to do work that really matters? Help us end avoidable blindness
• Full time, Permanent Role based in Sydney (Flexible work from home arrangements available)
• Closing Date: Sunday the 5th of February 2023
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
Come and join for a highly talented and successful Direct Marketing & Fundraising team within an international development organisation, working to eliminate avoidable blindness. Currently operating in over 25 countries throughout Australia, Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific. In the last 30 years, The Foundation has restored sight to 3 million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five-year strategic plan that aims to take us even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind, or vision impaired and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to sight and good health.
The Foundation is also proud to announce that we were awarded the Employer of Choice Award (Public Sector and NFP) at the 2022 Australian HR Awards.
You will be an experienced Acquisition or Account Manager who is data and results driven with the ability to work across multiple projects with tight deadlines. You will be people focused with excellent communications skills and be comfortable to have difficult conversations, as well as liaising with multiple suppliers and internal stakeholders. No matter the audience you will maintain excellent customer service skills, with a focus on building sustainable relationships and growing the acquisition programs. Finally, you will be innovative, always seeking to improve existing processes and thinking outside the box, with an eye for detail.
The Acquisition Specialist – Regular Giving is accountable for ensuring a high standard of management of the national regular giving acquisition fundraising programs, with the goal of achieving a sustainable income and supporter growth through an innovative and market leading acquisition program portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions, this role will be focused on ensuring the continuation of existing relationships, as well as look for opportunities for growth to contribute to the ongoing financial sustainability of The Fred Hollows Foundation.
• Responsible of managing face to face, telemarketing, digital and DRTV channels to acquire new regular givers. Ensuring best quality standards to retain donors and building strong relationships with external agencies and internal teams.
• Work with the Head of Acquisitions in setting up contracts, supply chain review and due diligence checks. Managing PFRA relationship and F2F user group, to be aligned with all recommendations and implement changes when needed.
• Ensure face to face locations and donor feedback are monitored closely. Deliver high quality training, constant updates and rewarding best performing teams to ensure campaigners are educated and inspired about The Foundation’s work. Monitor attrition closely and ensure actions are taken accordingly.
• Work closely with the Individual Giving and Digital team, to implement the Regular Giving journey across all channels and develop communications & material as needed.
• Manage online lead generation program, with external and internal teams, by ensuring telemarketing agencies have a steady volume each month to acquire new regular givers. Monitor the campaigns by measuring the quality of leads, calling and donor retention. Work closely with FHF digital team to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas.
• Work closely with the Digital team and Head of Acquisitions to oversee the recruitment of regular givers via online channels and e-comms. Support the overall online strategy by having an innovative approach by testing messaging, audiences, and website optimisation.
• Assist with other tasks in Acquisition, such as single giving appeals, reporting, budgets and new projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Strong experience in account management and regular giving
• Strong experience in analysing results and data to improve programs.
• Demonstrated experience in managing suppliers, particularly F2F agencies.
• Experience in budget management.
• Ability to collate, understand and communicate campaign reports and budgets.
• Knowledge of marketing and/or fundraising principles.
• Understanding of direct marketing and/or direct response programs and approaches to customers and/or donors.
• Experience within the NGO or charity sector would be highly advantageous.
HOW WE RECOGNISE YOUR CONTRIBUTION
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, we have a range of programs in place to support you. Including:
• Generous salary packaging – we provide access to not-for-profit salary packaging options, which will increase your take home pay, we also offer 17.5% annual leave loading.
• Flexible work environment – we focus on output, not hours and enable you to prioritise your health and wellbeing.
• Generous leave allowances – we offer Paid parental leave; 5 days bonus leave every year; an annual Foundation-wide “Me Day”; and time off for culturally significant/ceremonial leave.
• Ongoing commitment to your continuous learning and career development – through tailored leadership and professional development programs, access to Linkedin Learning and focused development conversations.
To find out more about our benefits click here
Please apply directly via the “Apply” Button. Should you have any questions regarding the opportunity please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, at [email protected] for a confidential conversation. Kindly note that CVs will not be considered through this email address.
Closing Date: Sunday the 5th of February 2023
Please apply as soon as possible, as we will be contacting successful candidates prior to the advert closing.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children and community partners in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment. The Foundation is also committed to protecting the health of our beneficiaries, donors and partners and require incumbents of this role to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where medical conditions may make vaccination harmful to their health).
Please note: We will not be accepting CV’s via agencies for this role.