- Do you want to do work that really matters? Help us end avoidable blindness.
- Full time, Role based in Sydney (Flexible work from home arrangements, with no mandated office days)
- Closing Date: Sunday the 12th of March 2023
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
The Foundation is an international development organisation working to prevent blindness and restore sight. We continue to carry on the legacy of Professor Fred Hollows, who believed every person had the right to quality eye care, no matter where they live. The Foundation has grown to work in more than 25 countries throughout Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific, as well as Australia. The Foundation has restored sight to more than 3 million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five-year strategic plan that aims to take us even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind or vision impaired and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to sight and good health.
The Foundation is also proud to announce that we were awarded the Employer of Choice Award (Public Sector and NFP) at the 2022 Australian HR Awards.
To be successful in this role you will be looking for an exciting opportunity to build something amazing, learn some new skills and work alongside some great colleagues. You will be highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills. You will possess the ability to effectively collaborate with teams across different departments and multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail to ensure timely project completion. Additionally, you will be highly motivated, proactive, and aren’t afraid of a challenge.
The Customer Data Platform Lead is responsible for The Foundation’s newly implemented Customer Data Platform (CDP). The CDP is a part of a larger data transformation project the organisation has been engaged in, and this role is an exciting opportunity to be involved in our exciting new donor engagement strategy. The role involves execution and management of audiences and journeys for marketing, fundraising and engagement purposes, ensuring data governance and integrity of the system, collaborating on strategies, and reporting on insights. Data analytics and predictive modelling will be used to define strategies for data flows and supporter journeys to build experiences within the CDP. This role works closely with multiple teams across Public Affairs to support audience requests, implement new use cases, plan and optimise segmentation activity through the CDP, report on donor journeys and campaign performance, as well as liaising with external consultants.
- Audience management and activation: Define and create audiences, set up journeys and activate audiences for marketing campaigns within the CDP.
- Optimisation and strategy: Contribute to donor journey strategy development by using CDP learnings, campaign results and digital analytics to generate insights and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stakeholder engagement: Work with internal and external agency stakeholders to define requirements for new use cases and strategies to enhance donor engagement, and support audience and campaign requests from internal stakeholders. Work closely with teams to upskill and share knowledge.
- CDP Roadmap: Create and maintain a CDP roadmap including prioritisation of tasks/backlog to enable and support use cases to achieve Public Affairs’ goals. Work with IT and/or external agencies to create new data integrations / connectors.
- Platform ownership and maintenance: Platform administrator, monitor day-to-day CDP operation and performance, coordinate platform updates, maintain data connections/integrations and escalate and resolve issues with support teams.
- Reporting and analytics: Work with internal stakeholders to define measurement framework for CDP campaign success, and effectively translate analytics into clear insights to report on journeys and campaign performance.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience using Customer Data Platform or Marketing Automation Tools (I.e., BlueConic, Tealium, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe)
- Understanding of digital data and analytics concepts and terminology
- Familiarity with multi-channel fundraising and/or marketing strategies and programs
- Experience managing cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of data governance principles including data integrity and privacy
- Experience using data to drive insights and provide recommendations for marketing strategies.
How we recognise your contribution
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, we have a range of programs in place to support you. Including:
- Generous salary packaging – we provide access to not-for-profit salary packaging options, which will increase your take home pay, we also offer 17.5% annual leave loading
- Flexible work environment – we focus on output, not hours and enable you to prioritise your health and wellbeing
- Generous leave allowances – we offer Paid parental leave; 5 days bonus leave every year; an annual Foundation-wide “Me Day”; and time off for culturally significant/ceremonial leave
- Ongoing commitment to your continuous learning and career development – through tailored leadership and professional development programs, access to Linkedin Learning and focused development conversations.
Please apply directly via the “Apply” Button. Should you have any questions regarding the opportunity please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, at [email protected] for a confidential conversation. Kindly note that CVs will not be considered through this email address.
Applications Close: Sunday the 12th of March 2023
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children and community partners in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment. The Foundation is also committed to protecting the health of our beneficiaries, donors and partners and require incumbents of this role to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where medical conditions may make vaccination harmful to their health).
Please note: We will not be accepting CV’s via agencies for this role.