Adara Development is seeking a Maternal Education Manager to develop context appropriate training materials and support Adara’s international clinical teams.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Full-time (or 0.8/0.9 FTE) permanent position in a flexible working environment
Salary packaging available
Informal, but professional workplace, with a passionate and diverse team
Reporting to the Seattle-based Global Health Director
Opportunity to travel internationally to Adara’s project sites in Nepal and Uganda
In this role you will:
– Develop nurse training and education materials to improve the care of mothers in Uganda
– Focus your efforts on the implementation of evidence-based interventions in prenatal, intrapartum, and postnatal care of the mother
– Provide clinical expertise to advise Adara programmes
– Work collaboratively with teams in Uganda, Nepal, and the United States.
To excel in this position, you will have:
– A relevant tertiary degree
– A minimum of five years’ experience providing maternity care
– Strong clinical competency in maternal care
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with senior stakeholders.
– Passion in developing and delivering nursing education
– An ability to work with a culturally diverse team
– A confident, proactive, and adaptable approach
– Experience working with people in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC)
Adara is completely focused on the wellbeing and safety of our teams around the world at this time of COVID-19. All our team members are able to work flexibly from home as well as from a physical office space. All our team are fully equipped to work productively and safely from their homes. As long as it is COVID-19 safe, the candidate will be expected to work from our physical office space 2-3 days a week.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking forward to receiving your application! To apply, please submit a cover letter and your CV to [email protected], ensuring you put ‘Adara Group Maternal Health Education Manager’ in the subject line.
Please read through the detailed job description found attached.here: https://www.adaragroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Maternal-Health-Education-Manager-JD-Final.pdf
Please note that we will interview suitable candidates as applications are received.