Regional Business Development Manager
- Dynamic NGO
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Salary Packaging
WaterAid’s vision is of a world where everyone has access to safe water and sanitation. Our mission is to transform lives by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in the world’s poorest communities. WaterAid works with partners to maximise its impacts for policy change/influence.
About the Role
The Regional Business Development Manager at WaterAid Australia drives business development for WaterAid Country Programs and regional strategic priorities across the Southeast Asia and Pacific Region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced business development professional to join a collaborative team delivering quality WASH interventions across the region.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is adaptable to work with remote/online communication between teams across the region. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience developing winning proposals for international development programs, including from institutional donors such as DFAT, World Bank, ADB, UN Agencies, and USAID.
- Strong development program design skills and experience supporting diverse teams to create effective and robust project concepts and designs
- Experience developing and delivering funding strategies in line with organisation capacities and program strategies, and achieving funding targets
- Confident networker with experience building and maintaining productive relationships with a range of donors and stakeholders.
- Commitment to strengthening business development skills and processes of country teams, and flexibility to provide effective support to staff and partners possessing a range of skills and experience.
Please see full Selection Criteria in the Job Description.
Details of how to apply
Please submit your application to [email protected] by 5pm Thursday 7 December 2023.
Applications for this position must include a CV and a cover letter (max 2 pages) addressing the Selection Criteria.
For any queries not answered in this document and to submit your application please email [email protected].
Applicants must have the right to work in Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea, or Australia.
WaterAid is a child safe organisation committed to protection of people we serve. Our recruitment and selection procedures are designed to ensure we only recruit people who are suitable and aligned with our standards on the safety of children and protection from sexual exploitation and abuse. All appointments are subject to appropriate background checks and screening.
We promote diversity and equality in all our practices. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.